Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Love of My Life

Let's take a walk under the shade of the old oak tree, come on follow, follow, follow me, to the beginning of life when you took my hand and led me to dreams from heaven to land.

Let's take a walk under the shade of the old oak tree, come on follow, follow, follow me, to the place where dreams take command and you became my leading man.

Let's take a walk under the shade of the old oak tree, come on follow, follow, follow me, to a peaceful moment where we embrace and sadness is replaced by the kiss on my face.

Let's take a walk under the shade of the old oak tree, come on follow, follow, follow me, sit here beside me and you will see how wonderful life can be.


Let's take a walk under the shade of the old oak tree, come on follow, follow, follow me, where song birds are singing and the hills come alive and I celebrate with the love of my life.

No comments: