Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No vacancy here, I let you near
and you now occupy my heart.
~

The dimly lit sky invites us to stay, as we journey
beyond the shadows of our troubling yesterdays.

Silence back away as my heart sings out to you,
to hold my hand and travel night and day in
the sky of blue.

The day will come, when I look into your eyes and
I feel your tenderness wipe the tears from inside.

I promise to love you through all the seasons of life,
and to travel beyond the hollow guided by starlight.
~

Engaged in love, I stopped to see, the reflection of our warmth rise from the sea. Sinking in the sand, all sorrow and fear and now remains only happiness from each moment we shared.

Impressed am I by natures wondrous scenes, from summer time through winter to the following spring. Images of love are cast for all to view, but only you and I can see beyond the mighty blue.
~

No comments: