Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, August 04, 2008

Reaches beyond the mountains

The hollow stood in silence, no movement to the trees and even the mountains water no longer flowed down stream. Like a frame that enclosed a picture, I felt at the the center of the core where motion was restricted and the heart and soul ignored. I tried to run and I tried to get away, to free my spirit and soar where only the child was left to play. Filtered images created a reflection from the sun and the closer I looked the more I saw the visions that were gently spun. A silhouette of lovers, ducks by the shore and a park bench seem to be inviting my spirit to dream a little more. I shuttered at the thought that I was all alone and that no one was here beside me and there was no place to go. I closed my eyes and in the darkness appeared a path that led to the heavens and I knew that you were waiting there. I smiled and I giggled as I envisioned side by side, the love that taught me to view the joy of life and leave the darkness behind.

No comments: