Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, August 25, 2008

My sweet, sweet love,

The fragrance of the hills gestured of desire, breathing in deeply, my soul set a fire. Consumed by the paradise of love, I closed my eyes and felt the rise to the clouds above. No room here for heartache, misery nor fear, the joy of the moment is in how it brings you so very near. Softly I whispered in a melodious song, the words still unwritten, only to you do they belong. My feet began to quiver at the mention of your name and it sent this chill right through me and since I have not been the same. The dance upon our very own Emerald isle, outshines the gems of earth to bring the biggest of smile. Amazing are the emotions spontaneously set free, they flow like the images in my daily dreams. My heart the keepsake, my soul conducts the dreams, my life the heaven the day you came to me.

I love you...forever and a day.

No comments: