Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, August 04, 2008

Sweet Dreams...

Truth may set thy soul free, as it pierces like a blade of fire upon another. The cost of an imprisoned spirit is life as life with out truth is a walking death.
~
I fear that which surrounds me is circumstance in motion. If life is guided by choice and choice is dependent on truth, who holds the power to control the moment if the moment is dependent upon a lie?
~
If thy heart hungers, and thy soul feels the restlessness of the restraints of earth, who or what shall feed and calm the ache of a troubled spirit?
~
Even the smallest amount of distance can separate the meeting of two souls as it leaves behinds a trail of sorrow. Even in the slight of moment, my passion and desire reaches out for your embrace...hold me, embrace from the moment the sunsets till it's early rise, as I keep close your love.
~
The more I have of you, the more I want of you!

No comments: