Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, August 11, 2008

There is nothing in the world I'd rather be doing, than being there with you.

Wind blown,embroidered lace curtains, delicately partners with the wind. A dance that seems both surreal and haunting, invites your love from within.Silence is softly singing with the rhythm of the heart and all I am certainly sure of,is that each day is a new start. Where love can go, where dreams make it all so , where you and I can...
~
Sings> There is nothing I would rather do, than spend my life loving you. Brush the hair gently from your face and kiss your soul in our secret place.

There is nothing I would rather do, than hold your hand and dance the night through. Feel your heart beating next to mine and allow our souls to entwine.

There is nothing I would rather do, than lay my head next to you. Dream the day away and let our worries all fade.

There is nothing I would rather do, than to be ten years old with you. Running around and try to catch me, I'm on the shores of the sandy beach.

There is nothing I would rather do, other than to spend each waking moment with you and taste the sweetness from your lips and return them with my own kiss.

No comments: