Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Rainbow From the Mountains

Heart guide me beyond all thoughts of the mind, allow me to feel his tenderness and in my soul reside. Several paths traveled, seven paths await , where choice takes a detour and circles around and around till all clouds of darkness are quickly replaced.

Lead me not into the heavens, but unto his warm embrace, where happiness is waiting and my soul remains safe. Midnight is approaching and the sky is a blackened hue and still I feel the sunshine like your love as it warms me through and through.

My eyes no longer fill with the moistness of a tear and yet I still hunger to reach and feel you near. Rainbows from the mountain arched high up in the sky, cast like an umbrella to protect from the showers of the mind.

Images of an Island, beaches filled with sand and dreams to remember where we are on a journey hand in hand. Heart guide me beyond all thoughts of the mind, allow me to feel his tenderness and in my heart reside.

~
My Eyes Are Wide Open and my heart knows the truth, but it is my spirit that remains restless and sometimes aloof.
~







Continue down the path

No comments: