Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, August 04, 2008

Ordinary Soul

It's not what I heard that called out to me, it was just simply that my spirit fully believed. The road a head was not paved in silver and gold, but it was made of magic that could lead a ordinary soul. I refused to look on back and I refused to cry, a day or a lifetime, I know that I have tried. Spirit to spirit the path was made of wings, and the further we traveled, the more I could see.
~
Sings>
Built of love, brick by brick we lay, a road to happiness, where we can find our way...don't follow me, don't look behind, on this journey I'm right by your side.

Built with magic, on a winding road, through places I'd rather we don't go. Mountains my darling are meant to climb and bridges to cross the waters of time.

Built on dreams, the path was made, to bring your love, each and every day... to bring your love, each and everyday.

~


No comments: