Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Sing Sweet Love for you a Lullaby

The sun now replaced by stars in the sky and in the dark I can still see the love of you and I. My arms to hold you, my heart to beat only for you, sweet love so wonderful it's the magic of a dream come true. Sings >Sing sweet love, for you I sing, sing sweet love, for you a lullaby. Sing sweet love, for you I sing, sing sweet love, for you a lullaby. Close your eyes and in the dark you'll see I never left your side, I have always held your hand, it has always been me. Early in the morning and throughout the day and when the stars took to the sky it was my arms that you will lay. Sing sweet love, for you I sing, sing sweet love to, you a lullaby. Sing sweet love for you I sing, sing sweet love. for you a lullaby. The kisses are of magic they are shared between our souls, they unite us in a magical long distance hold. Happiness the blankets that rids life of the chill and your heart the treasure that time forbid me to hold. Sing sweet love, for you I sing, sing sweet love, for you a lullaby.

Good Night My Love!


No comments: