Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Love

Hold Me Tight

Hold me tight, just a little tighter,
don't let go, the stars are shining brighter.
Hold me tight, just a little tighter,
as the night sky blankets you and I.

Love me more, just a little more,
you're the one I truly adore.
Love me more, just a little more,
I'm holding on as we explore.

Kiss me sweet, just a little sweeter,
mmm a treat in my heart deeper.
Kiss me sweet, just a little sweeter,
wonderful even though I'm a dreamer.

Hold me tight, just a little tighter,
don't let go, the stars are shinning brighter.
Hold on tight, just a little tighter,
as the night sky blankets over you and I.









Restless Summer Nights

I'm caught in the darkness, the sun no longer shines,
I'm missing you so badly, you are all that's on my mind.
I can't help but dream, dream of yesterday, when you
were here and laughter made a play and all we did was
smile the day away.

The curtains are dancing mysteriously with the wind,
warm and yet silent all I hear is the what happens
from within. I'm caught up in the moment and I
beg just once to see, the magic of your love
as I feel you so tenderly.

The sheets are but a tease as the silk rubs against
my thigh and I imagine that your hands are traveling
up and down my side. I can't explain the way my
heart feels but this much I know, it is most certain that
I'll never let you go.






I just wanna whisper of my love
and feel your arms giving me a hug.
I just wanna see into your eyes and
know that you are heart and soul mine.

I just wanna love you for evermore,
like a fairytale and a little bit more.

I just wanna dream the night away
and find that when I wake you never
went away.

I just wanna believe it will be always
you and me, living and loving, like
we were truly meant to be.

~
Sings>When you....oh baby when you, close your eyes, when you...oh baby when you, close your eyes, Let me fill your heart, with all of my love and send you chills, that say baby oh baby I'm the one you love.
When you... oh baby when you, close your eyes, when you...oh baby when you, close your eyes, you are gonna feel my kisses they're are gonna be hot and they're gonna sizzle, when you close your eyes.




I have always looked at life as this major puzzle and that the pieces that we find along the way snap into place to give us grand visual in a canvas like display. Though when you are not here, it feels as if a few of pieces have become dislodged and that which seemed all together at times feels like a loss and emptiness. That is when I became most aware of your importance not only in my life but emotionally,eternally in my heart and my soul. I find that I try desperately to keep busy only to find myself, writing as if the words brought you closer to me.


The Emptiness of Song

Sings>When I'm missing you and the day seems so very long, I write a few words of love to erase the emptiness of song. Words of passion and the hearts desire and some are of our happiness of which you my love inspire. I tossed in my hopes and many of my dreams and when I gathered them all together I felt my spirit sing. When I'm missing you and the day seems so very long, I write a few words of love to erase the emptiness of song.



There is a bit of irony to the time and place when souls meet and hearts come together... I am grateful that like the wind which brushes up against my very being your love reached out and our souls merged as one.

~
I am reminded why each day in which I write my declaration of love through documenting a moment in time. I do so and as our times comes like a tree in the wind which no longer stands to battle the seasons, that the undeniable words of love will find their place where bodies no longer tread but souls reign. This is my gift for I love and I am loved.

Every morning I wake up to this empty bed and wonder what you are doing and if you are sleeping in. I roll onto the pillow and day dream again begin and of course you were cast my love and my very best friend. My hands were reaching they begged to feel you near, to gently massage as if I were massaging from within. If this be love, don't pinch me quite yet, for I'm afraid if I wake up and I find you're not there, I'd have to go to sleep again just to dream once more you here.



No comments: