Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, May 26, 2012

black clouds on a sunny day


When you feel the true magic of love
it's difficult to settle for less. 
~
If each moment of life is a gift,
why does it sometimes hurt?
~
I think it is important to have do nothing days, 
and more important who you share
 those do nothing days with. 
~
They say " there is two sides to every story"
every time a story is read there is another 
side, that's call interpretation. 
~
I live in two state's of consciousness,one where
 I see life as it should be and one where I am drowning in reality. 
~
That which pierces the heart
is a dagger that comes 
in many shapes 
and sizes. 
~


I once heard girls who giggle 
are passionate lovers...tee hee.

~
If there is no goal 
we fade into the darkness. 
~

You can not build upon a lie, 
it is weak in structure 
and gives out easily.
~

I don't know if I can continue
or if I should. 









No comments: