Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

poetry...or a view of the heart

+Today the sun was shining,
the sky a summer blue and
the breeze to my soul blowing
in the direction of I love you.

Clouds were in a distance,
with shades both dark and gray,
so I grasped to hold you close
to make them fade away.
~

I knew tomorrow would never
be today, for it took a bit of
yesterday to send us on our
way.

I knew I saw in the horizon
a tale, filled with lessons
that in my heart swell.
_

I believe that souls can fall in love,
that two hearts together will merge into one.
That dreams are a gateway where heavens
aspires to reach out in the darkness and
create our own hour.

~
When I was a child I'd find myself lost in a dream, wondering where I am going and who will wait for me. Time had passed and now I can see, that you captured my heart and set my soul free.

When the world seemed to overwhelm I was trapped both in my heaven and hell. For I could see the good and I could see the bad and I sometimes felt happiness and other times I was sad.

The years have made a fool of me, as I tried to stop them from taking a hold of me. But they kept on moving as fast as can be, while taking with them all my hopes and dreams.

I thought about my life and all I have yet to do and a tear fell like a raindrop from the blue. I knew heartache, I lived through despair and I held your love,for I knew you really cared.

~

I lived for tomorrow,
while my today's were passing me by. 
~

Love is not about perfection,
it is about respecting not only the beauty of
another soul but the faults of being human. 







No comments: