Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

To Embrace the Dream

I race to my pillows
and there I lay with
hope that the dreams
will bring you my way.

I close my eyes as I
end the day, so that
when morning comes
in your arms i'll awake.

I race to my pillows
and there I lay in the
dark of night I quietly
pray.

Thankful am I for
the road that led
you to my side.  

I race to my pillows
and there I lay
through your heart,
in your arms both
night and day.





Every word I write
 and song that I sing,
all the thought that
 cross my mind
is like a dream.

Every tear you wipe
and smile you bring,
comforts the heart
with sweet memory.

Every star that shines
and cloud that passes by,
brings to me the essence
of what love should be.




No comments: