Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Today

It was as if the day was still
like a Picasso on the wall 
and I was part of the painting
where I couldn't move at all.

My heart in motion, my
soul in a spin and yet I
lay here motionless with
all my love to give. `

~

Separate but one, 
far but near, 
emotions ruling,
and love to share. 

My heart aches, 
the soul in despair,
if only my darling 
you were here. 
~




I am not sure what it was,
but it caught me by surprise.
I was lost in the moment and
my mind just drifted away. 

I spent my day deep in dreams,
wishing and wanting you here
next to me. My pillow caught
each and ever tear like a sponge
it removed all traits of fear.

I felt your love and I knew 
you were with me, if only
beside me through the heart
and all my dreams. 

 

No comments: