Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 24, 2012

To laugh, to live , to love.

It was the weather, the fan blowing and newly placed fresh sheets on the bed, that had me not wanting to get up this morning. I couldn't help but review life from the past to the current days. The miracle of the planet we call earth, the simplicity of life and of course the beauty of love. I factored in all that comes with dreams, hope and faith in tomorrow.
Love such a simplistic to seed to sow but so very overgrown and strangled out by negativity. It takes a fine combination to reveal love in its perfection. Love is a warm hug on a cold day, a sweet whisper of romance on a summer stroll and the connection that spurs flames when two souls come together.
You know when you know someone so well that you complete their sentences or that you are on the same common plateau that you know what the other one is thinking. Love is special in many ways and of course we experience love on these different levels. From the time I read the bible, I thought the apostles must have been great poets. As the Corinthians 13 has to be some of the most beautiful combination of words ever written. "If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts,' always hopes, always perseveres."
In adhering to those words and knowing that we are born of love, I rejoice in that I have experienced such a love. There are something that never need to be said, as you can feel them, like an  aura of energy that embraces you. I crossed over a good bit a territory today and some of it made me  laugh, smile and rejoice and a few things stroked at my emotions and brought tears to my eyes. The truth is love is a combination of factors that correctly seeded grows the most beautiful of blooms. Each flower of love unique to the people we unite with. I filed my memories away according to their impact on my life. The first real happiness, heartaches and periods of growth. Time was rapidly moving on and  the memories became a compliment to life. Learning from past mistakes and the hunger for more, reveals a leery heart, one that strives to find that combination and is shielded by fear. It is a lemonade kind of day. You know what type I mean, where the sun is shining but shaded by clouds and its very quiet and well kind of a do nothing but share the heart day. Two chairs on the porch and a lemonade. Not necessarily talking but sharing the moment. I think we can be scarred by the past especially when heals it over but it is still raw inside. They call that" old luggage" I don't necessarily see it that way. We are who we are today because of our yesterdays, both good and bad. 


Life like a fiber optic network submerged, connected and entwined with what is around us.

~

It is always harder to move forward

 but we do even when we don't realize it.
~

Laughter is the equation 

that brings it all together. 

~


No comments: