Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, May 07, 2012

I Did It!...

Only a fool tries to redirect the path of another...

~
Sometimes I am frightened not because it's 
difficult but because it is easy. 

~
I use to think that my words touched 
the common heart, I have now 
come to realize that those
who relate are a special 
breed... full of love,
 hope and faith.


There maybe walls without doors,
but never walls without windows.

~
Popeye said it best " I yam what I yam. "




Happiness and sorrow,
tears and glee,
light and darkness
in every dream.


Hurdles

It's not the hurdles
many would think,
a few are obstacles
of shadows I defeat.

It is simply me being
me, nothing complicated
just fulfilling my dreams.

Standing on a stage is
natural to me, talking
with people and setting
them at ease.

It's not the hurdles,
many would think,
a few are obstacles
of shadows I defeat.




One red rose a day,
a bouquet makes
and one blue sky,
umbrella's over
you and I.

One dream a night,
in your arms tight
and one story told,
reveals the love
as it unfolds.

From daisy's to roses...




No comments: