Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happiness

Happiness is a day in the sun, 
a shared moment with the one 
I love. The walk in the park 
you with me and that is my
happiness right out of my 
dreams. 

Happiness is a kiss goodnight,
gentle arms to hold me till
the morning light, watching 
you smile and seeing the glee,
that is true happiness to me. 

Happiness is knowing your
here and that you love me
and truly care, minute by
minute new memories,
that is happiness eternally. 
 




The darkness whispers 
in a quite haunting tone,
as I am encased in the 
memories out on loan. 

Reminders of the years
from that first hello and
the hold on my heart 
that has yet to let go. 

My bedroom the prison,
like a self made tomb,
where I lay in loneliness
draped in a blanket of gloom. 

No comments: