Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, January 05, 2013

I believe

I finally finished that last piece of wallpaper. Yes ! I am the queen of procrastination. I have the music on and I laughed as a song came on,  and yes it was an older one " I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter and pretend it came from you." Smiling I guess I wont go that far, but a poem would be nice.

To feel the softness of your skin
with my hand against your cheek,
 the magical warmth of breath as
your lips to mine meet.

From heart to heart the gateway
that unlocks all our dreams,
the cast of two forever
writing the words of eternity.

I trembled at the thought,
my knees weakened so
as my day was fulfilled
just dreaming it all away.

~
When wants and needs come together, 
it is like a puzzle in its completeness, 
interlocking while creating a view. 
~

I have witnessed many loves,
but only one makes my heart....
~

I believe in love...

No comments: