Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, January 25, 2013

Immortal Our Memory


The music quite enchanting
it played right to the heart
and you my love sung the
chorus from the very start.

You touched my weary soul
 embraced it with hello and
from that first moment and
enigma was soon provoked.

~

He who touched my heart,
raced with my soul,
danced upon the heavens
like silk unraveling from its fold.


I shan't chase  the shadows,
I am blessed from what they hold,
but I 'll not forget that love of
life for in my heart I'll hold.




Winter has now spoken,
though no secrets will it tell,
the delight of lovers dancing,
is cast like angels in a spell.

Yesterday is over ,
tomorrow is yet to come,
but in my heart the
love is cast like an eternal tale.

~
Immortal Our Memory

Tonight the angels summoned,
lay gentle in my arms
calm your restless spirit
and to the night we will dwell.

The soul and body quiver,
uniting one with one ,
joins our hearts together
in an everlasting love.

~

Don't wake me if I am dreaming,
the full moon cast a spell and
in the midnight visions, I saw
what in my heart dwells.

It is you my sweet love
who embraces in the night,
who cast the love of angels,
to comfort till the morning light.

~

This love is forever,
unconditional that is true,
no barriers to bound it,
to the dark of storm like hue.

No sorrow or sadness,
its not what we do,
but how we loved upon
this earth that makes the
sky so blue.

~

It is not I
but we who battled the storms,
and surface from the many,
rising out of love to cast the
dreams like star dust of plenty.

We will not perish,
forever is yours and mine,
from the moment you entered,
our hearts quickly entwined.



~








No comments: