Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stroll for Two



I am painting a picture of a stroll for two, on a rose covered path through the morning of dew. The skies are clear and a shade of baby blue and the sun is shining over me and you. Rivers are calm and the hawks are in flight soaring in the still of the morning light. The waves gentle brush against the shore in an invitation to us sit and see what is in store.
The day is passing as I gaze into your eyes in this magical moment created for you and I. The grass green summons to us to stay in the world of love where dreams are made. Your arms around me pulling close with the faint scent of roses and the love that in us grows.
I am painting a picture of a stroll for two, with a smile and a kiss and the words of I love you.

No comments: