Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Your Love is like Oxygen

My heart speaks with passion...

I watched this lame Valentines day movie , not one of the typical top ten. It was a romantic comedy which was a spin off of the Christmas Carol, where our choices alter the lives of the people we meet. I cried not because the movie was so wonderful  or sad or so great a movie that deemed being cried over. It was by no means a quality flick, but it did touch on the fact that through out our lives every decision we make alters the script of life.
I found the usual movies that make the top ten list not to affect me or brings tears to my eyes like the, titanic, the notebook, Casablanca, love story etc. It's not that I don't enjoy the movies but nothing in the movies were altered by choice. Everything that happened to them was out of their hands. Someone else was writing the script and they were just lead characters in a plot to toy with the heart.
All of my life I have felt trapped as if I was caught up in a story written by someone else. Finding the courage to write my own story affects all who stand on the stage of life. For each moment I find the courage to do something that is not the expected from those around me, I find that I am bombarded with decisions I really rather not have to make. Sometimes it doesn't seem to make any sense, but there are fine fibers of a network that prefer to drain the soul of life.

I built the structure,
does that mean I can
take it down?
I removed hate from my vocabulary,
dislikes very strongly. 
~
No matter what I do or don't do,
complete freedom is an impossible
feat...equivalent to Lex's motto 
"life sucks and then you die"


The climb is always a little more difficult,
but always proves to be more rewarding.


Paralyzed , yet the soul is on a run.


The windows are painted black... I can't see.

A troubled soul is one that tries to rewrite the past
rather than take charge of the present.  

Screams in silence...

To live without love
 is death in disguise.



Trapped in darkness...

No comments: