Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Loving You

Sings>I'll take my last memory and first
thought of you and entwine them with
my love to  scroll your name across the
heavens blue.

I'll sing the song the heart wrote for
two, words of love carefully spoken
and shower down upon us like a storm
of golden stardust in view.

I'll the take the dreams to hold you
next to me, retain the laughter to
expel the darkness that the aching
of distance brings.

I'll spend my every waking day
wishing you here and re-visualize the
moment when our souls first collided
and dared to share.

I'll spend my time here upon the earth
thankful for the love that gave my
life meaning and worth.

I'll take my last and first thought of you
and entwine them with my love to
scroll your name across the heavens
blue.








No comments: