Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Trials and Tribulations

Love is like two on the same swing, 
the higher you the more exciting. 

~

If love is experienced and shared
completely all is as it should be. 

~
Every time I strain pasta, 
I think of the heart as it exudes love. 

~
They say " everyone has their own trials and tribulations" I say "it' s not the story, but our own interpretation of the story. " I have never been fond of the they sayers, who are they anyway?

~
My bedroom is myself made prison, 
hiding is a whole lot easier than facing the world. 

~

There is a lapse in my memory, 
and then the curtains are drawn open 
and I don't like what I see. 
~
Every now and than we plant a seed 
to find that the wind took it to another part of the garden. 
Ok wind, where are you when I need you....
~
We are all on borrowed time, 
and paying quite the interest. 
~

Forever... I don't make promises lightly. 


~
Hell takes on different forms for different people,
that is why unlocking the doorway 
to freedom is so complicated.

~
Blah , blah , blah... to be love as I love. 



No comments: