Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Embracing Souls

When we are together
heaven reveals to me,
the meaning of true love
and how it should be.

Peaceful as the night,
when embracing hearts
are holding on so
very, very tight.

~
I love you,
I love you,
I can't say it enough,
I love you,
I love you
a sprinkle of heaven dust.

I love you,
I love you,
may our worlds become one,
I love you,
I love you.

I love you,
I love you,
forever and a day,
I love you,
I love you.

~

In this story,
you have the lead,
and I am yours
for all eternity.

In this chapter,
we may be far apart,
but our souls are together,
and our hearts are one.

Page by page,
I quickly review,
the past and the present
and tomorrow anew.

You hold the pen,
you know where I belong,
so script the pages
and don't make it long.



No comments: