Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Filled With Emotion

I was once told not to allow my emotions to rule. Interesting the things that stick with you. But I find that life is emotion and some of us have more of a passion for it. Than I was told experiences would become fond memories. There was a stage in my life when I believed my life could or would take a different direction, but lately as I ponder on what tomorrow will bring, I find it weighs less on expectations.

Maybe just a page in this book of life
or a glimpse of one magical night.
No longer restless, troubled or in despair,
I have been down that road and nothing is there.

Maybe just a page in this book of life,
or a glimpse of one magical night.
Changed my heart forever and this I
can say that I met with love if just for one day.


~
 
It was the beginning of my life,
it was the end of my life.
 
~
 
Without emotion
we are an empty vessel.
 
Without love a lifeless
journey.
 
Without dreams
void of hope.
 
~
 
 

No comments: