Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 29, 2014

One Moment in Time

Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo...

I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love


~
Listening to the silence
your voice reaches out to me,
in whispers of sweetness
through a soft gentle breeze.

Your smile like the stars shining bright,
little reminders that jump started my life.
I can see the world in a different view,
since you opened my heart to the sky blue.

Our souls united, two into one
and our hearts were infused with love.
Your hand in mine, magical as can be,
from the moment you said hello, it
all felt like a dream.

~

I looked deep into my heart
and I saw your reflection
from a far.

I traced the magic and this
what I found, the love of
you and I was all around.

I couldn't deny it,
the truth was everywhere
and that is how our love
is shared.

Some things are truly meant to be,
the smile upon your face when
you are here with me.

The seasons document
in a variety of ways,
from spring shower,
to summer hours
through fall and a
winter day.




Bathing in Lavender,
to bring a calm my way,
as I feel restless in a
foolish kind of way.

The scent rewarding,
soothing to my soul
clearing my mind,
but can't unleash your hold.

I lay here in the dark of the night,
remembering what made my world
feel so right.

The stars are shining,
the moon no longer hiding,
the clouds in passing,
bring a  clearing to the night.
~
Listen close
and you will hear,
my whispers of love,
meant only for your ears.

Reach out to the darkness
and you will find,
that I am reaching back
in this lonely world of mine.








No comments: