Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Art of Kissing


Tilting my head back and a little to the left, I slightly close my eyes, just enough that I feel the passion and still can gaze into your eyes. I eagerly wait for your lips to gently meet mine and with the most gentle touch and mesmerized by your charm fall into a trance. The art of kissing is in the partner we choose for when the souls come together the lips have no choice but to move. Caressing the spirit, teasing my soul, making me hungry for your most special hold. Tempestuous with the tenderness of touch, it brings out the child in me and the woman who feels the impact of this incredible lust. Naturally inviting, the treasure divine to share in the moment in an embrace for all time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC ACTION WITH JOYFUL PERFECTION.