Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, July 12, 2010

Our Love Lives

I call it balance but it is more like feeding the intricacy of the our indepth personality. Excepting and expressing the variations of our individuality allow us in many ways to expand on the necessary balance. It kind of gives a new meaning to the adage" all work and no play" whether we are exploring our need to accomplish our personal or financial goal or merely allowing our being total freedom.
What is the necessary balance? I think that depends so much on where we are and what chapter we are in. In some ways stroking the ego, embracing the heart and freeing the soul have to all come together on the same platform before expanding individually. It bascially comes down to our needs, as I type I feel the freedom that has been granted to me, assuring my soul a place of peace and satisfaction and yet another part of me is troubled.


When the world seems dark and I can't see beyond today, I think of you my love and the sorrow simply fades. My soul cries out and my heart begs for you to hear, the plea from inside that needs to hold you near. Love surfaces with every thought of you and when the clouds dissipate, I just go on dreaming sweet dreams of loving you.






When the world seems dark and I can't see beyond today, I think of you my love and the sorrow simply fades.Happiness ignited the fire in my soul, but I believe it was your passion that caused the flame of desire to take a hold. The silence broken, the darkness can no longer harm, as I reached for you my love and felt the magic of your charm.






When the world seems dark and I can't see beyond today, I think of you my love and the sorrow simply fades. The trembling of my spirit, the ache within my soul, unleashed the memories that the darkness once controlled. Sunshine in my morning, sunshine through the day, with you my love the sun shines when the stars are on display.






When the world seems dark and I can't see beyond today, I think of you my love and the sorrow simply fades. Barriers that only the mind can see , built the walls out of misery. Your hand stretched across the mountains high and when I reached for you, you pulled me to your side. Love is strong enough to build a bridge and as we cross it, we allow our love to live.

No comments: