Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, July 12, 2010

Friends Forever



Thanks for holding my hand!

The ten year old, the teenager
and the woman who loves you so.



It is one of the first things we learn as children in our school years is to pride for our country and the freedoms in which we have come to enjoy. Freedom of speech is protected by the first amendment and yet I fine that we only have freedom until someone is offended. I am never been pro war and I am still not, but I am pro military, it is costly to keep safe our values and to protect the freedom we have come to enjoy. The heart views life and all the beauty it gives and yet it knows the turmoil that we all live in. Many have given and everyone will lose as life is so precious for our future we must choose. I support our soldiers, young and old a like, they have given to us the opportunity to to make this world right. To take away the darkness and replace it with light, God bless the souls who protect our human rights.
~



No comments: