Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, July 02, 2010

My Deepest Gratitude


Hold Me!

I found the crowded room a game I didn't wish to play, hidden in the bedroom, I just went about dreaming the day away. The sun no longer shining and only darkness can be found, as I hug my pillow tightly and wished that you were around. Words of love are spoken only for you and a heart that believes in miracles begs for them to come true.

The years were so compelling, I knew not what to do, so I filed them by importance and the memories first and last were of you. My heart cries out to feel your love so gentle and kind, in a sound that breakers the barriers of place and time. No tears are falling, I shall not weep today, for heaven has found us, and in your arms is where I'll lay.

I placed my hand slow but steady to my lips and I felt them quiver as the words of love were released with a kiss. Hold Me! Hold Me! I only want of you, Hold Me! Hold Me! as only lovers do. Hold Me! Hold me! Hold me in your heart and never let a moment wedge our souls apart.

~

I can't recall what made me stop and turn around, I swore I felt your being as if your love was certain to be found. The room dark and empty and yet a spell fell over me, like rainbows cast in a sequence to bridge the wide and deepest sea. It was awfully eerie and my tears a river made as the night flowed past me, the missing equation was you plus me. I am all alone, lost like summer snow, a season in despair as it it's not my want, but need for you here. Can't you feel my heart each beat for you alone as the day passes the pang inside just grows. Life can be cold and darkness seems to dwell but when you're here with me I'm dancing under your spell. Crazy am I, to need you so, to want you more and to never let you go. Nothing or no one can replace what in my heart was graced, my heaven without the hell and the joy of your spell. I am calling out to you, that is all that I can do and hope that you'll reply that I have reached you heart, soul and mind. Respond if you hear and I'll soon be there, holding you and making our dreams come true.
~


We're gonna do it yes we are,
we are gonna make those dreams
come true.

We're gonna do it, yes we are, we're
gonna climb those mountains high
above the blue.

La da da dum I love you, la da da dum
yes I do , la da da dum I love you, la
da da dum yes I do.

We're gonna do it yes we are,
we are gonna make those dreams
come true.

We're gonna do it , yes we are, we're
gonna climb those mountains high
above the blue.





~

Allow the blue to blanket your being,
and bring us even closer together.


No comments: