Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, February 21, 2011

Da da da ... da da

This I will tell you,
this much you must know,
how much I love you and
how I need you so.

You're that special someone,
so wonderful and dear to me,
like a summer day you  are
so amazing.

I celebrate each morning and
again each night, that you have
been directed into the path
and that's what gives light to
my life
 ~
This kiss of mine is meant for you, 
it is full of my love and masters the blue,
the stars at night and the early morning
sky are a simple reminders that I am 
yours and your mine. 
~

There is nothing more exciting nor wonderful to me than to share my life and all of my dreams in your company. Tonight my arms are open, just like the night before and they are there for you my darling beyond what the heavens have in store. Eternity is just another day to me, for I am your forever and you're my fondest memories. 

I know life has struggles, dark days but a few, but as I long as you are with me, the sky will always be blue.The sun will always shine and my heart will always beat for you, for you are my Ace of hearts and I so love you. 

The night is quickly approaching and silence seems to rule, until I listen closely and find what only lovers are told. The wind calls your name, the winter branches whisper sweet, that love has a hold on us and each day is that of spring. 


We are a flower in bloom and each petal reveals that life is mystical and to a heart heals. It takes us to tomorrow, it spans beyond the hills and like a boat afloat at sea the waves of life it sails. Take my hand, it will lead you to my heart and their you'll find me waiting both near and afar. 


Love has spoken, it calls out to me, Love reminds us that our happiness is truly meant to be. Listen closely and you will hear the angels singing our song " I love you dear."Listen closely and you will hear the angels in the heavens celebrating the love we share. 


~
Sings > 
The words need not rhyme and you need not know how to sing, 
just play the chords of my heart and dance right through the dreams. 
The day started with rain and a little bit of hail and now it is all snow 
blanketing over all the many hills. Fickled the season, unlike my love 
for you, it knows not what to do, but I know that I love you. 

The words need not rhyme and you need not know how to sing, 
just play the chords of my heart and dance right through the dreams. 


No comments: