Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Listen Closely Baby

 This is relatively easy and here is my show and tell, just place your hand over your heart and feel my love swell. I placed it within you and I know you'll will keep it safe, for it is there with you in the night as my most gentle embrace. It goes where ever you go, it never leaves you alone, this love is always with you and it by the day it grows. You can see it in your face it's the smile that you share, you can feel it throughout the day its the magic we share. This is relatively easy and here is my show and tell, just place your hand over your heart and feel my love swell. I placed it in your  heart to keep my love  safe and sound to protect you from the darkness when my flesh can't be found.

Listen closely baby,
let me whisper in your ear,
a few simple words
" I love you dear"

I whispered to the song birds,
"fly high and sing the words of
the sweet love of mine."

The sun has yet rise and still I
can see the bright reflection of
your love on me.

Listen mountains and stream,
reach to the blue sky to reveal
my dreams.

I know what you mean to me,
and now I celebrate by singing .

Listen closely baby and I'll whisper
in your ear, a few simple words,
" I love you dear"
~

I'm all out of love songs,
I'm all out of dreams,
I'm all out of mistletoe
but I still have your memory.

I hold it in my heart and I
have yet to let it go,
sweet reminders of yesterday
compound like mountains of snow.

I'm all out of love songs,
I'm all out of dreams,
I'm all of mistletoe , but
I still have your memory.

Warms me on the coldest night,
puts a smile on my face and teases
my spirit and causes my heart to
race.

I'm all out of love songs,
I'm all out of dreams,
I'm all of mistletoe , but
I still have your memory.
~
Breaking the silence, the words just come to me and in the night I tremble by what it is I see. I see you in the distance, your arms reaching out to me and as I begin running you disappear as if it were nothing but a dream.

Breaking the silence, the haunting begins and I know that this is not merely words but the soul speaking from within. It tells of heartache, it tells of goodbyes and speaks of my trouble that held down my mind.

Breaking the silence, is the kindness of your voice, little whispers that give to life a choice. My head is spinning and round and round I go, feeling dizzy, and yet you have never let me go.

Breaking the silence,  is the song of the heart and to it I dance with you from afar. I chose the brightest star in the sky and there is where I'll you with my heart, soul and mind.

Breaking the silence,  is the rivers flow, it rages from it banks and with it our story travels so.Around the mountain,  through cities wide and as  far it takes to take my spirit to your side.

Breaking the silence, the world will come to know, the greatest love on this earth and in the heavens where angels go. Celebrating this day so divine as it is a reminder how you kissed this soul of mine.

Breaking the silence, are the words " I love you so" just hold them in your heart and don't you, don't you, don't you... ever let them go. the words, " I love you so" are meant for you alone, so hold them in your heart and don't you, don't you every let me go.

~
I quivered and I shook and I knew not where to go, I begged the heavens to guide me so. I am lost like a sparrow whose wings were cut in flight and all that remains is the voice lost to the night.Get up spirit and relearn to fly, you can do it if you use what is deep inside. Open up your heart and let the love proceed, this is reality and far from a dream. The road confusing to some, for there is an uncertain journey that my soul has just begun. I quivered and I shook and I knew not where to go, I begged the heavens to guide me so. 
 

1 comment:

muhammadrazzaq said...

I was looking at my findings and I came across these pears and roses from Making Memories.