Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Pull me close and kiss away the tears

I don't hear bells, can't see the birds
don't feel the sun on my cheek and
yet I believe my heart sings for you.

I don' t hear bells, can't see the birds,
don't feel the sun on my cheek, and
yet I believe that you are here with\
 me.

I don't hear bells, can't see the birds,
don't feel the sun on my cheek and
yet I believe that this dream will
come true.

~
Sings>There is a flame in my heart for you,
you surely must feel it to. It is my way of
telling you how much I love you.

There is a dream I'm living day and night
with only you in sight, oh how I delight
in sharing my life with you.

There is a song that waits to be sung,
it can't be undone it flows from my
heart to yours.

~

When it is a little overwhelming and I need to get away,
I quickly close my  eyes and I am in your arms to stay.
The darkness has no power, the devil quickly fades,
and the only thing between  us is the love the angels
gave.

No comments: