Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

THE LOVERS FIX

To feel the infusion of your love
like a river that floods my soul.
~
My soul speaks in riddles and my heart tries to define, 
the magic of love in a dream that stands still with time. 
Whispers from the heavens, a song at sea and the 
silence was broken when your love spoke out to me.

The day is not forgotten nor will it fade from memory,
the moment you touched my heart you became a part of me.
I can feel the power of your most precious love and like 
the beginning of our story, it starts in the heavens above.
~
Kisses sweet with desire,
ignites the blaze that
set my soul on fire.

Love made from a dream,
but cast on the clouds is
our everything.

I knew from the start,
that you my darling,
held the key to my heart.








No comments: