Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Version

I can't help but think of you, no matter what the time of day or what it is I stop to do. Words simply can't explain this crazy love that drives me borderline insane. All I really know for sure is that my love for you continues to grow like wild flowers in a field of forevermore.When my earthly time is done, I want only for the world to know that I have loved. and felt the magic of love as it welcomed the dance of souls upon the heavens.


 Sings>Another day, another night
and I lay here thinking of you,
wondering are you thinking of
 me, like I am thinking of you.


Another song, another dream
and it always cast you in the lead,
 I love you and you love me 
I know that we were meant to be.

Another day, another night
and I lay here thinking of you,
 wondering if you are thinking
 of me, like I am thinking of you.

 Another wish, another prayer
 as I gaze into the midnight sky
I hope you hear, my whipsers
soft and sweet of how much
I love you.

My whispers.... soft and sweet,
not so concerned about melody,
whispers of my love for you,
as close your eyes to sleep.


















Tc;another night another day spent thinking of you and my love for you...this too shall never pass and as the stars take their rightful place in the sky I am so aware that what once seemed so far is as near as each beat of my heart

No comments: