Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Every fallen tear a story  does it tell, some of heartbreak from the pits of hell. The loneness subsided  and the darkness began to fade as I heard the wind whisper to me your name. I reached out to you, I knew you'd do the same, as I took the moment and I laid claim. Love had surfaced and I'll not dare to deny that you entered my heart and in that there is no shame.

~

I can't redo the yesterdays of old,
nor can I turn  the cobblestone into
 a path of gold.


This much I do know, this much I'll
relay that tomorrow holds the secrets to
 another day.


I can feel you here, I know that you care,
 I can see you in the dark of night and with
my pillow share.

I can taste your lips and the sweetness of your kiss
from my heart to yours there is not one beat
that we'll miss.

~

When I'm feeling lost and  awfully blue, I come here to write, to be closer to you. The monitor lights up the room and your memory makes my heart coo. When I'm feeling lost and blue, I come here to write, to be closer to you. The pool of tears pull me down and in the shadows your spirit is found. Your always there to bring me safely aside and send your kisses to wipe my tear eyes.

~


I refuse to allow hate any place within my being and 
yet my emotions are sometimes confusing. 

No comments: