Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 20, 2011

In the Middle of a Snow Storm

Build me a fire and watch it blaze,
to warm the heart when out of the storm. 
Lend my your arms to hold me tight,
to reassure me that it will be alright.

~
The crystal ball,
the snow globe,
a framed silver heart,
reminders of a lifetime
on the journey that leads afar. 
~





In the middle of a snowstorm,
in the middle of a dream,
caught in the fury of a
winter time breeze.

In the middle of a love song,
in the middle of my heart,
right there in your arms,
a romantic work of art.

In the middle of the day,
in the middle of the hour,
where your love took hold
and set my soul on fire.

In the middle of a story,
in the middle of the page,
are the words of love,
indelibly ingrained.
~

They say in life "it is not what you are doing, but who you are doing it with. "
Just a walk in the park or
a dance in the dark,
living life with you and
making dreams come true.

Feeding the ducks,
gazing at the blue and
making love all day
with you.

Together

Get it together,
all on one page,
heart and soul
all of the way. 

I don't know,
the reasons why,
but there are three
roads where choice.

~
The newly fallen snow,
crystals of white,
blanket the hills and
shine brightly in the night.

 ~
I think, run, run far, run fast,  skip the hurdles and avoid the wrath. I think stand, stand tall, stand strong, to battle the darkness, to where I belong. I think defeat, defeat heart, defeat soul and allow his evil to overrule.
~
I find I am dancing on the clouds
even when my feet are firmly
on the ground.

No comments: