Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crave

The river without the water,
the sky void of all the stars
and my life without your love
 would be a lonely heart.


The day without laughter,
the night without your arms,
the road without your hand
 in mine, would break my
heart.

~
So powerful our love as  it can cross the widest sea
and break the barriers of time through the
 imaging of dreams.



 
One can never analyze the words the heart rhymes,
 for they can travel the distance, break down those
 walls of time and hold the memories ever close
 to ease this weary soul of mine.

 If not for the craving to taste the sweetness of your lips, than for your gentle touch which I so desire. The passion shared between two souls which have collided displays love like no other. The magic that fused our hearts also set free our spirit. We are the wind that explores both heaven and earth and the sun whose rays warm to a depth once only imagined. I surrender to your love and allow the embrace of your being to hold me for all eternity. Love me as I love you, passionately and unconditionally here on earth and in the heavens high.


No comments: