Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 15, 2007

and for that I thank you......


Down in the valley where the river runs through,
I saved a place for me and for you.
Sit beside me and a vision you'll see, the silhouettes
reflect the love right out of our dreams.
Take your hand and place to my heart and what
you'll feel is every beat that you sparked.
The trees embracing the magic the magic of love and
all the colors are on the journey we have just begun.
~~~
I said Lord... why are the chapters in such a disarray?at first they sent sadness and colors of grey. Struggling, struggling I don' t understand over mountains and rivers to land in the sand.
Marbled the colors of life start to blend and always a beginning and never and end. Choices of yesterday surface to hold the hope and dreams as each day unfolds. Reaching and grasping to
find all is near and as close as the river with nothing to fear. Weep not the heart of a love gone by in truth you will find that I've been by your side.

No comments: