Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 08, 2007

Smiling .......simply smiling

Through your eyes the world reveals,
how the magic of life heals.

Through your heart I feel the love,
a joy I can't conceal.

Side by side you and I, side by side
day and night.

I have the pleasure of holding your
hand........

~~

Singing>
Smiling, simply smiling , fillled with happiness and glee, something inside dances with make believe .
~
Smiling , simply smiling, filled with happiness and glee. I'm a walking billboard advertising how love should be.
~
Smiling, simply smiling, filled with happiness and glee, the joy shining outward is your love in me.
~
Smiling, simply smiling, filled with happiness and glee, drying up those tears and allowing our love free.
~
Smiling, simply smiling , filled with happiness and glee, I'm in love with life and life took a hold of me.
~
Smiling, simply smiling, filled with happiness and glee, the gifts from the heavens was the joining of you and me.


No comments: