Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Today, tomorrow and forever.


Pittsburgh is the city of my birth, the place that I called home.
Though the years have distant, I belong neither here nor there.
~
The place I treasure most of all is the place where we exist,
the space within my heart where your love is never missed.
~
We meet up in the dark of night when the stars drape the sky
and then again in the morning when sunlight hits your eyes.
~
I escape all the sadness, the heaviness of fear and when I am
overwhelmed I run to you my dear.
~
It's through the tears of life the vision becomes so clear,
that all the warmth I'm feeling is from the love we share.
~
Tonight I'll close my eyes and once again i'll dream on
this midnight journey it will only be you and me.
~
I'll race ya under the blankets, I'll embrace all thoughts of
you and paint the skies with a bolder and brighter shade of blue.

No comments: