Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 22, 2007

Free

I needed to feel the comfort of your secure embrace,
leaving this dimension for another time and place.
`
Some might say insanity must have set on in,
but once again I close my eyes and in your arms
I’m in.
`
An invitation from a field of flowers in the sun,
where we can laugh and play and simply have some fun.
~
The brook it doesn’t babble it whispers a tune of love,
heaven sent on the wings of a dove.

It’s not really magic that brings you here to me,
the powers in the energy of a soul set free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the freedom and love that you express!

Rachel C Miller said...

There is a old adage " you don't what you missed, until it is taken away from you" If you have been hindered from expressing and experiencing full freedom and then you get a taste of it you know what you have missed. Just as having freedom and then having it removed. The mind is a incredible mass that has the ability to breach this world as we kmow it. It is so powerful and so wasted.
Writing to me is the ultimate freedom, it is the heart and soul and the minds ability to take down any walls and travel dimensions yet to be expressed.

Thank you Mark for reading my poetry and enjoying it.