Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, October 19, 2007

Good Morning!

A very Important question was asked of me , could I have made the journey without the cowardly lion, scarecrow and tin man and not to forget toto? A journey is set in place and a cast formed way before we know it. The question more appropriate is would I have wanted to complete the journey without the most important characters in my life? Each one brought with them a lesson, an experience and touched on the many emotions of being human.
Lost within the realm of my reality I lacked the vision to see beyond the mountains. The journey starts the day we are born but the awakening started seven years ago. The need for companionship is as basic a requirement for life as food and water and shelter. On my first steps of this awakening, I relearned to laugh, to cry to feel and to enjoy life in away I didn’t even know existed. Who we meet along the path and why all begins to unravel as we look back at the scripts of life and review the magic and wonder of emotions and how it explodes with the growth of experience.
The further I traveled the more hunger I experienced. The absorption of the world outside my own came with the dance upon the woven threads of love and heartache. Acceptance of self, the sensuality of being added reason upon reason for our existence.
I saw the gentleness of life as it touched inside of me with a love in the most simple of form, the sharing of self in the sense of time. Each word, each song, each dance upon the clouds lifted the dark curtains of separation.
Reaching with the heart and touching with the soul braces us for that which will occur. Life is not always peaches and cream… as I write I realize that it’s not in comparison that the experiences feed, it is the energy expelled and absorbed.

To remove all that was is to erase all that is.
~~
Regret is life without lessons and I regret nothing.
~~
Like Dominoes that fall one upon the other, so goes the tigers tail.
~~~
Worse then not being touched is not touching back.
~~
My belief is not endings but in beginnings for each day brings to us the joy of a new beginning.
~~

No comments: