Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Autumn Sun


Autumn's sun filled temptation, spirit runs in a state of elation. Clowning around, rolling in the leaves, upside down, gazing through the trees. Joyous my emotions, races beyond the dreams.Faster and faster hearts are pounding in a place high above the trees.Leaves of gold reflect the sunlight, the oak are strong and green, spiraling to the heavens bring your love to me.
~~~
Sharing hearts,
holding hands,
racing moments,
feet in the sand,
trees of gold,
memories unfold...........and all while your with me.
~~~
No tears have fallen from these eyes and yet they drape the night, until I gently close my eyes and allow your kindness to be my sight. Appearing in the darkness giving mean to the hour and feeling me with gladness is love with all its power. Once was filled with loneliness and broken dream disease the heart now pumps with passion in the embrace that love conceived.

No comments: