Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, October 28, 2007

If all the days had ended happy would I be,
for I have met with love and love has met
with me.

If all the dreams ever cast quickly disappeared,
happy would I be, for I have met with love and
love has met with me.

If all the yesterdays vanished like flames up
in smoke happy would I be, for I have met
with love and love has met with me.
~~~
The stars blanket the evening sky with a majestic sparkle of light, while your love infuses my heart with a fire a thousand times more bright. The silence now broken, a whisper do I hear and in the dark of night the words of love summon you here. Listen very closely its not madness that transpires, the sounds that fill your heart with love is pure unadulterated desire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! No regrets, for I have know love and love is thee!