Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, October 26, 2007

Very Rare

One little kiss for you my love as nighttime once more nears,One little kiss for you my love as my mind holds you here.

One little dream to see us through the dark of night,One little moment... in one little day and that’s all she wrote.

~~~

An impish little grin upon my face, like the nymph of the hollow a smile has taken place... heavenly wings to the clouds rise and meeting with you is no surprise. Love like ours is very rare, nothing like it could even compare.... passed the test of time and there is no doubt that your now mine. Silly, silly, silly am I , always dancing up in the sky, singing, dreaming and a smiling fool caught up in the magic while love unfolds.... la la la la la , la la la la la, la la la la la.

No comments: