Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ping

A not so ordinary dance to a not so ordinary song,
partnered on the clouds the day you came along.

Ping went my heart to the shiver of my soul,
a classic in the making the day you took a hold.

Tears no longer fall they have been expunged
from my life and all that remains is the love
that exudes with passion and delight.

Ping went my heart to the shiver of my soul,
a classic in the making the day you took a hold.
~~
Just for You...

I climbed the hills of the hollow to reach the sky of blue and there is where I shouted the words of I love you... picked up by the wind it whistled through the leaves and as it made its way over mountains and rivers wide, it softened to a whisper that could be heard worldwide. Through the rays of sunshine, on the waves of desire the flame of passion was soaring even higher. Intimate the moment, gentle with embrace, the softness of the words gave to silence a chase. I climbed the hills of the hollow to reach the sky of blue and there is where I shouted the words of I love you

No comments: