Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I Will

If in ten thousand poems one reaches your heart, tickles you from inside and ignites with a little spark. If the day end in loneliness and we're far apart, we'll bridge the distance under the magic of the sky lit stars. If you to dare to listen, I will dare to sing and if you dare to hold me, we will dance in every dream.

If in ten thousand poems one reaches your heart,
tickles you from inside and ignites with a little spark. If you glance out the window in the dark you'll see, I am smiling back at you and I give it my guarantee.

If in ten thousand poems one reaches your heart,
tickles you from inside and ignites with a little spark. If your hand you place upon your chest, the movement that you feel is the heart beat of love at its best.

~~
I will

I'll keep on writing till I get it right,
the words of love each day and night.

I'll keep on singing till you hear my voice,
I am not stopping to give you a choice.

I'll keep on dancing till you arrive, I reserved
a place on the clouds in the sky.

.

No comments: