Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 01, 2007

Can I have this dance?

Romance it is the simple little gestures that entice the heart into a meeting on clouds of magic. Close your eyes and envision the room lit by a low light candle and music of love softly playing.
Bring yourself as close as your mind will allow and embrace the energy that fuses souls. Imagine a dance of marble beneath your feet and our bodies in unison. The deepness of your voice as you hum the song ever so lightly. Embrace the moment, I'll follow. All the steps are perfect, there is no error in judgement, the room consist of only you and I.
Sings > strangers in the night, exchanging glances...... something in your eyes, was so inviting , something in your smile was so exciting, something in my heart told me I must have you....

No comments: