Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life

The day is almost over and the sun has already set and as I prepare myself for the evening I reminded of the golden weave of thread.

All my emotions tied to my desire and all the magic that ignites the heart a fire. The dreams that you have given, from a simple stroll in the park, to hand locked in hand that holds me in the dark.

So the time is nearing where my head on the pillow lay and the time where my heart meets with you to dance the night away.

Soon it will be morning and i'll awaken from the dream to know that I am side by side with more then a memory.

We strolled down many a path, honesty and trust and the most fun is yet to come we added a little lust.

So smile my darling it's a reflection of all you are and the warmth that I feel from near and afar.
~~~

I wanted to say thank you... it seemed inadequate.
I wanted to say I love you...
~



I am happiest knowing love.....
for is brightens the darkest of nights.
~
If life be a game of chance then lucky are we to have collided for one moment that will last an eternity.

2 comments:

un dress said...

sometimes i find in you

such a freedoM...

such a faitH...



kiss.rachel :)


/ forgive me for not coming more often...

it happens i have no links in my blog...

but well, come and see me sometime...

it´ll be a pleasure!

Rachel C Miller said...

I believe through the words I am free. Thank you for your visits.